Friday, July 22, 2011

A renewed sense of purpose

After a renowned sense of purpose, it is with great pleasure that I return to the blogging world. I would like to try to incorporate all worlds into my life with this new blog. Before I had two blogs with two different types of material and I felt it was challenging to bring two different forms of my life (sports and/or entertainment) into one blog. Additionally I didn't know my username or password before, so here I am. But I am going for it now. So, with the NFL lockout, presumably coming to an end and starting anew, consider this my rebirth as well. I hope to provide some laughter, some positive points and some great sports material in the future. As my roommate would say, and after I would understand it from urbandictionary.com, "BET!"

No comments:

Post a Comment